When it comes to choosing all-time best electric chainsaw will be beneficial for both the newbie’s user and professional chainsaw users then the suggestions got stuck on only Makita DCS6421RFG 20″ 64 cc chainsaw. The best-selling chainsaw in the right choice for you if you want to done your wood cutting jobs easily. Low cost, affordable and lighter weight are few points which makes it excellent chainsaw for home.
The Makita DCS6421RFG 20″ 64 cc chainsaw is top line gas chainsaw build with high-quality components. It is specifically designed for commercial use. Being a commercial scale machine it’ll easily slice through wood. In this article I have covered each and everything about this machine. So, keep reading to know more. It will definitely help you in making the correct decision.
- 64cc, 20-Inch Chainsaw
- Easy to start with automatic half throttle lock
- Easy to clean chain component
- Includes large metal spike bar for effective productivity
- Baffle could be sliding out for better cold condition operation
- Two-point chain brake safety
- Decompression valve for reducing the stating force
- Power-to-weight ratio : 13.9 lbs
- 13,500 RPM max. Engine speed
- Lateral chain tensioning system for quick adjustment
- Advance vibration damping system to lower the vibration during operation
Anyone who is familiar with power tools will definitely know that Makita is well trusted and reliable brand. The manufacturing standard with quality German engineering earned them a solid reputation in the market. That is the reason which worth looking, the Makita DCS6421RFG is a strong competitor of power tool family which gives good value for money and reliable chainsaw in all manner.
Makita DCS6421RFG 64 cc 20-Inch ChainSaw
It features a 64 cc engine which drives 20” long chain. That power is more than enough for a mid-range chainsaw. To operate a power tool the major thing that matters most is the power to weight ratio and the Makita done well in this field as well with only 13.9 lbs. Of course less weight mean less durability, well they have got base covered too with magnesium made housing- and gives it good strength with being heavy.
The feature that attracts me the most is the slide out baffle which can be configured easily for cold weather — making it good for cold condition operation and the decompression valve reduce the starting force at much extent. Another feature is lateral chain tensioning system which keep the chain at correct tension.
Ease of Use
It features advance dampening system which reduces the vibration– making it easy to use. Other features includes easy starting, easy to clean and automatic half throttle lock.
- Engine Displacement: 64 cc (3.9 cu. in.)
- Power Rating: 3.5 kW / 4.7 HP
- Maximum Speed of Engine: 13,500 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar Size: 20-Inch
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25.4 oz.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Oil Tank Capacity: 14.2 oz.
- Chain Pitch: 3/8-Inch
- Chain Gauge: 0.050-Inch
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x 0.050
- User Type: Professional
- Net Weight (w/o Chain & Bar): 13.9 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs.
- Power Type: Two Stroke Gas
- Chainsaw Feature: Flush Cut Handle
- Chainsaw Configuration: Bar & Chain in Box
- Fully equipped with features
- Easy to clean
- Handy in cold conditions
- Excellent engine speed
- Vibration dampening system
- None at that time
The Makita DCS6421RFG is an excellent chainsaw which is fully equipped with features that makes it reliable and actually worth the price. To add value to your money make this product your prior choice and I am sure this wold be the worth buying airless paint sprayer in cheap price.